Health is not valued till sickness comes
Здоровье не ценится, пока не приходит болезнь.
Тот здоровья не знает, кто болен не бывает.
- Burn not your house to rid it of the mouse
- Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
- Wash your dirty linen at home
- Charity begins at home
- To go for wool and come home shorn
- The furthest way about is the nearest way home
- There is no place like home
- Name not a rope in his house that was hanged
- Every dog is a lion at home
- Good health is above wealth
- By the street of 'by-and-bye' one arrives at the house of 'Never'
- East or West - home is best
- Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise
- Wealth is nothing without health
- Curses like chickens come home to roost