Every dog is a lion at home
Дома каждый пес чувствует себя львом.
Всяк кулик в своем болоте велик. В своей семье всяк сам большой.
- My house is my castle
- Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion
- The scalded dog fears cold water
- Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
- Curses like chickens come home to roost
- By the street of 'by-and-bye' one arrives at the house of 'Never'
- To teach the dog to bark
- The cat would eat fish and would not wet her paws
- Love me, love my dog
- Curiosity killed a cat
- Wash your dirty linen at home
- Dumb dogs are dangerous
- Every dog has his day
- The moon does not heed the barking of dogs
- Let sleeping dogs lie