Speak English, if you speak at all (to all advanced)

• 2 Orchid
    Once I happened to meet a man from USA, Texas, a real texas man: name – John, tall, wide, and, in addition, high heel boots and a wide brim hat on. We had a chat, just to spend the time, and I asked why he spoke the “educated English”, not Texas tongue. He told me that if he had spoken the Texas English, none would have understood him. He was a real man, of flash and blood, made mistakes, we cleared them, laughed (he was after yesterday’s party), it’s all right. We do mistakes in Russian too.

• Then why are you so strict to Russians making mistakes in English And so kind to English making mistakes in English. I must be stupid or mad. But what is the idea of all this. Do you want we all speak a sort of scientific language. Why do you want to be excused by the English and don't exuse russian beginners. It false that you understand nothing because of just five or six small misprints. Certainly you understand me very well.

• aksinia
    American people are not an example for us.In some way they speak broken english, they are a lot of mistakes in their speech.Actually,they speak language as they like.
    And what so ever. All people speak language as they like. Italians do, Russians do. Many english as well.Language and speech are to diffrent things.

• maria
    American people are not an example for us.In some way they speak broken english, they are a lot of mistakes in their speech.Actually,they speak language as they like.
    you've repeated word for word what i've already written on the previous page :)

• You just did not read to the end

• i didn't have to.Anyway, the beginning was the same

• Do u insist plagarised your begining?

• usually the construction is
    to insist on doing smth

• I omited I
    it was a misprint i have a bad keyboard
    subjunctive is also possible

• it was not passiveparticple instead of gerund
    it was subjunctive mood instead of gerund

best regards