One day a man was walking in the woods when he got lost...
One day a man was walking in the woods when he got lost. For two days he roamed around trying to find a way out. He had not eaten anything during this period and was famished. Over on a rock ledge he spotted a bald eagle, killed it, and started to eat it. Surprisingly a couple of park rangers happen to find him at that moment, and arrested him for killing an endangered species.
At court, he plead innocent to the charges against him claiming that if he didn't eat the bald eagle he would have died from starvation. The judge ruled in his favor. In the judges closing statement he asked the man, "I would like you to tell me something before I let you go. I have never eaten a bald eagle, nor ever plan on it. What did it taste like?" The man answered, "Well, it tasted like a cross between a whooping crane and a spotted owl."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why did the cactus cross the road?
- How to Catch a White Elephant
- A horse and a rabbit
- Did you hear about the Blind man that went Bunjee jumping?
- What has four legs and eight arms?
- A farmer goes to confession for the first time in twenty years...
- Two male flies are buzzing around...
- What do you do when a Rottweiler gets amorous on your leg?
- Elephants III
- Excerpts from the rural life
- Весь список