eyes pop out
очень удивиться, "глаза вылезли из орбит"
Kelly's eyes popped out when she heard Jeremy's name mentioned in a TV news program.
- sight for sore eyes
- have one's eyes glued to (something)
- keep one's eye on the ball
- close one's eyes to (something)
- keep an eye out for (someone or something)
- lay one's eyes on (someone or something)
- give one's eye teeth (to do something)
- with an eye to (doing something)
- have one's eye on (someone or something)
- have an eye on (someone or something)
- hit (someone) right between the eyes
- in one's mind's eye
- Here's mud in your eye.
- see eye to eye (with someone)
- eye of the storm