eyes pop out
очень удивиться, "глаза вылезли из орбит"
Kelly's eyes popped out when she heard Jeremy's name mentioned in a TV news program.
- all eyes
- keep an eye out for (someone or something)
- with an eye to (doing something)
- give (someone) the eye
- four eyes
- raise eyebrows
- have one's eyes glued to (something)
- cast an eye over (something)
- Here's mud in your eye.
- have an eye for (something)
- keep an eye on (someone or something)
- naked eye
- put (someone's) eye out
- only have eyes for (someone)
- set one's eyes on (someone or something)