eyes pop out
очень удивиться, "глаза вылезли из орбит"
Kelly's eyes popped out when she heard Jeremy's name mentioned in a TV news program.
- keep one's eyes peeled for (someone or something)
- cast an eye over (something)
- with a jaundiced eye
- keep one's eye on the ball
- in one's mind's eye
- out of the corner of one's eye
- with an eye to (doing something)
- go into (something) with one's eyes (wide) open
- not a dry eye in the house
- cry one's eyes out
- Here's mud in your eye.
- have stars in one's eyes
- keep one's eyes open
- more to (someone or something) than meets the eye