четырёхглазый (часто так дети называют тех, кто носит очки)
My son doesn't like to wear glasses because his classmates call him four eyes.
- raise eyebrows
- eyes pop out
- Here's mud in your eye.
- keep one's eyes peeled for (someone or something)
- give (someone) a black eye
- sight for sore eyes
- out of the corner of one's eye
- make eyes at (someone)
- have eyes in the back of one's head
- put (someone's) eye out
- lay one's eyes on (someone or something)
- with an eye to (doing something)
- open (someone's) eyes to (something)
- set one's eyes on (someone or something)