This is the truth; and even a very short-sighted person can see it with a naked eye.
- cast an eye over (something)
- get a black eye
- keep an eye out for (someone or something)
- lay one's eyes on (someone or something)
- four eyes
- without batting an eye
- hit (someone) right between the eyes
- have eyes in the back of one's head
- eyes pop out
- catch (someone's) eye
- Here's mud in your eye.
- have one's eye on (someone or something)
- give (someone) the eye
- all eyes are on (someone or something)